Terms and Conditions
Disclaimer: The use of any names, marks, logos, images or any other type of promotional material on this site is for informational purpose only. All marks remain the property of their respective owners.
1. Information on how to enter the Promotion and the Prize available form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. The Promoter is Motor Trade Finance Limited (“MTF”) at Level 1, 98 Great King Street, Dunedin (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to people who are residents of New Zealand aged 18 years and over (“Participant”).
4. Employees, directors and shareholders of and dealers and sales agents associated with: the Promoter; the Promoter’s associated companies; the Promoter’s dealers and franchisees; and the Promoter’s agencies associated with this promotion, and members of their immediate families are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion commences at 9:01am on Tuesday 1 October 2019 and closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 31 October 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
6. Entry is limited to once for each Participant, however, if the Participant follows through and completes the Referral Offer described in clause 22 below, they will receive two (2) additional entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the absolute discretion to request any Winner to produce proof of identification and proof of residency in order to claim the prize.
8. From all eligible entries deemed to be received in accordance with clause 18 below. One (1) Prize winner (“Winner”) will be chosen in a random draw of eligible entrants conducted at Level 1, 98 Great King Street, Dunedin on Friday 1 November 2019 (“the Draw”). The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
9. The Prize will be awarded as follows:
a. One (1) prize (consisting of a $5000 cash payment (“Prize”), delivered in accordance with clause 16 below.
10. In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, the Promoter reserves the right not to award the Prize.
11. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
12. The Winner will be notified by telephone, email or mail in accordance with the details they have provided during entry into the Promotion.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever including (but not limited to) indirect or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting, using or consuming the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Prize must be claimed by no later than 4:00pm on Thursday 14 November 2019. If a Prize remains unclaimed, despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to contact the Winner, the Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed random draw at the same place as the original Draw on Friday 15 November 2019 in order to award the unclaimed Prize. The first valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
16. The Prize will only be delivered in New Zealand and the Winner should allow 28 days from the Draw for the delivery of the Prizes. The method of delivery of the Prize shall be solely by direct deposit of the Prize money into the Winner’s nominated bank account, the details of which shall be obtained by the Promoter through direct communication with the Winner.
17. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by infection by computer virus, mobile phone failure, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant regulatory authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
18. An entry is deemed to be received at the time the Participant selects, via the Promoter’s website at domore.mtf.co.nz a preference from the icon menu, adds their contact details, accepts these Terms and Conditions and opts in/out to receiving further marketing from MTF Finance. Once the ‘submit’ button is clicked the Participant is entered into the prize draw. Each Participant will be directed to a new screen which gives them the opportunity to receive an additional two entries (“Referral Offer”) into the prize draw. Two additional entries will be received if the Participant completes the Referral Offer by sharing their unique URL and having a friend or family member enter the promotion through the provided unique URL. These actions must take place within the Promotion Period. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or resulting from defective data transmission. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone or computer network, or lines, servers, or telephone or internet providers, traffic congestion on any phone or computer network, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the Participant’s or any other person’s mobile device or computer related to or resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this Promotion.
19. Once the Promoter has contacted each Winner and confirmed that he or she is an eligible entrant and that he or she agrees to these terms and conditions, his or her name will appear on the Promoter’s website at domore.mtf.co.nz. If a Winner accepts the Prize they agree to their name being published online and in print, or in any other media by the Promoter for information and promotional purposes, without payment or compensation to the Winner, except where prohibited by law.
20. The Promoter may wish to document the Winner redeeming the Prize and after they have accepted the Prize. The Winner agrees to participate in these and any other publicity arrangements that the Promoter may reasonably require. The Winner agrees to the use and publication of photographs and videos of them by the Promoter through various channels including but not limited to the Promoter’s website and social media accounts. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to vary or add to these publicity arrangements at any time without notice to the Winner.
21. A Winner may not designate someone else as a Winner. If a Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prize, the Promoter may award it to an alternate Winner.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry and may change these terms and conditions without notice.